Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet my family

Hello. Welcome to my blog, Paws a-Plenty.  This blog is going to reflect many topics but mainly be centered around the lives and adventures that my pack and I wish to share with you.

I'd like to start things off by telling you a bit about myself.  My name is Shannon DaCanon.  I am a photographer, a former radio DJ and a your basic run-of-the-mill "Jack of all trades - Master of none" kind of gal who proudly rides a big, loud Harley.

I also have a house full of children who all happen to have four legs and tails (well, truthfully, one of the kid's tails is more like a "nub", but we'll get to that later).  I invite you to meet my family (some pictures are on the side bar).  I have three lab-mix pups (of various ages) and three kitties (of various attitudes). We all try to live in harmony together and for the most part, we are successful.  We want to share our stories, pictures  and adventures with you.  Please feel free to share your comments, offer advise or just say "hello" and share your pack's tails... err, I mean, tales with us, we'd love to know you, too!


Don't forget to take our poll, found on the top right sidebar, before you leave.
 
This blog is dedicated to all of my four-legged family members and their friends, old and new.
Enjoy!
 
May many paws trample upon you with love today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment